Literary Excursions

Monday, June 12, 2006

Coldheart Canyon - Reading

Okay now here's a strange book. I'm just over halfway. Another one I started reading while I was still at uni! I bought this book from the Uni Bookshop when I had an obsession with Clive Barker books, since hellraiser. I love warped things, and here's one I am yet to complete.

Slowly, slowly I will read it. I remember it being great, but I was still in the phase of my life, where I found it difficult to read books over 300 pages. This one being double that was more than arduous for me, so its progression is slow.

So far though, I give it a 4 of 5. I seem pretty lenient on books huh? Maybe my views will change as I read more. Sorta like how a systems results become more accurate with the more information it receives. We'll have to wait and see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home